Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Day Is Today?

Look at these two. Two of the best things in my life.
We blessed Eden in church today (if there was any confusion, she IS still Eden, not Edna as some may have thought). A baby blessing day is one of those occasions where I pause and think about all I've been blessed with in my life, and I must say, 'my cup runneth over'. Three dolls for daughters (if I do say so myself), one selfless, hardworking, entertaining, strong in so many ways, handsome, loving husband who is the key to this wonderful life I feel so blessed to have.

Here's to you, Eden, on your blessing day, you were an angel.
And here's to you, LeRoy, on your birthday. Happy Birthday.

I LOVE YOU!!!

Love,
Holly

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Big Day for the Montano family!! Congrats on the baby blessing and Happy, Happy Birthday LeRoy!

Steph said...

Cute!!

Jill said...

Edna? seriously??

Lisa said...

What a wonderful day of celebrations! Congratulations and Happy Birthday LeRoy. I agree with Jill "Edna?" how on earth can someone get "Edna" from Eden.