Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Come Back, Jill!

Whenever Aunt Jill comes to visit from Pittsburgh, the girls go to the airport with Grandma and Grandpa, they look for Jill's plane, and ta-da! Fun Aunt Jill comes! Then when it's time to go, Jill gets back on the plane and is gone. And I have two sad little girls.
Well, in the mind of 3 year old Havi, Jill is on every airplane we see in the sky. So if you're out and you hear a little someone screaming at the top of her lungs, "Come back, Jill!!!!", look up. There's an airplane somewhere in her vision.

How many more days, now, Jill??? Can't wait for you and Chan to get here!

5 comments:

JCLS said...

That is adorable....and sad. I wonder if my nieces think that about me? Hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful!

Lisa said...

That is sooooo sweet!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Hey Holly how is that cute new baby. We've wanted to come out so bad to see her. We all had colds and have been sick. As soon as we were feeling better I told Cam to give you guys a call but you know men. Are you guys doing anything tomorrow night? We would love to see you. Let us know.

Jill said...

oh, I LOVE Havi, i love her loud little voice, and I love seeing her and Teah when I get off the airplane! Thanks for the post, we can't wait to come home too! 23 more days, 3.2 weeks, but hey, who's counting!

Steph said...

That is SOOO cute!