Sunday, July 13, 2008

God Bless America

Perhaps it's because when I was growing up I spent many summers in Idaho Falls, but I consider 2835 Westmoreland part of the 4th of July. I love that year round you see "God Bless America" as you walk in the back door. Here's my Grandpa Hammond, I'm proud to call him my Grandpa.

Our Ogden 4th of July was SO FUN! It was filled with cousins for the girls to play with, bags full of candy at the parade, and lots of swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's house and Aunt Leisel's house. I told Teah that if she did a flip off the diving board I'd give her a dollar. Well, the girl wants to buy some Tinkerbell make up, so flip she did! She's a fish! I realize that most of my pics of the girls are of the back of their heads, and sorry, but I just figured out the art of french braiding and am proud of that, plus the little pom-pom things looked so cute in their hair.

1 comment:

lacey said...

Way cute pictures! You did do a great job on the girls hair, it looks great!