Sunday, July 13, 2008



Best things about having a 2 year old:
- she thinks every ant is her "baby" and she tries to feed them her popsicle
- she learned the hard way that bees aren't very good "babies"
- she actually peed in her little potty... once
- she sometimes puts herself in timeout, and I don't realize it until she comes to me to apologize.
- when she wraps her little arms all the way around my neck for a hug
- she plays so hard and cries all the way to her bed at naptime, then surrenders to a 4 hour nap
- she wants to be just like her big sister
- she's the smartest 2 year old ever- she knows more than half of the letters!
- when she wants to dance... on the table... in a black lacey "dress"
- she walks into nursery every week with her arms over her head, spinning to show off her dress
- "loveyoubye"
- her deep voice
- she sings Enchanted "how KNOOOOOW" and "ah ah ah ahhhhh" (the call for the birds, etc.)... in her deep voice.
- her love of cottage cheese... as Grandma Karyn well knows
- she's the best cuddler
I know I've just begun this list, there are so many more things about Havi that just bring a smile to my face. She's the best, I just hope as her mom I can 'lead her, guide her, walk beside her' and never leave room for any doubt that she's one of the best things in my life, and I love her beyond words.

No comments: