Sunday, July 13, 2008

Catching up

We've been so busy have fun this summer, that actually finding time to get the images from the camera to the computer didn't really happen too often- until tonight. That's a good thing, right? I think so.
Either way, I put up several posts tonight for your viewing pleasure so just keep scrolling :).
By the way, does Havi remind you a little of Macaulay Culkin in this picture or is it just me?
Go team Alsup! (we're going to have to practice that "AlllllSUP" cheer before the next 4 vs 4 outdoor coed volleyball tournament)

7 comments:

The Birch Family said...

I am glad that you "caught" us up! Looks like you guys are having fun! I can't believe how fast your house is coming...How exciting

The MontaƱo’s said...

Holly, U go Girl! You are the Master blogger! I love it! Also, you fight for that kitchen... IT IS YOURS!!!!! Loved your dream kitchen and WOW! You're house is going so fast! Congrats!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Hey Leroy and Holly I found your blog on the internet and just wanted to make a shout out. Your house is looking awesome and your blog is darling.
Misty

tash said...

Hi there! I love your blog :)

April said...

I love that picture of Havi. What cute girls you have!

Andrus Family said...

Havi totally looks like the Home Alone kid - nice!

J-me said...

You need to post something new!