Thursday, May 1, 2008

TaDA!


hoo hoo heeeee.... hoo hoo heeee..... BREATHE!! One more push................ *crying* and the doctor says, "Congratulations, it's a.... blog." Yep, the birth of a new blog is a painful and beautiful thing, a process I'm experiencing tonight. Late tonight (probably didn't have to clue you in on that one, it's pretty obvious, right?). Anyway, I'll take all the "welcome" and "congratulations" comments I can get. And don't be surprised if this post is soon deleted after I see it in the morning when I'm coherent... then again, tomorrow is a long run day (meaning I'll get up at 4am to run double digit miles, 14 I think... we'll see about that) and I don't know how coherent I'll be the rest of the day. Whoever told me "If you can run a half marathon, you'll be able to do a full just fine" needs to come run with me--- APRIL, CAROLINE. Just kidding. I'll probably tell people the same thing... AFTER the marathon's over.
Bear with me as I develop this blog, this should be fun! Peace out.

9 comments:

Jill said...

love it Holly!!

holly said...

UPDATE: I was on this computer until close to 1am... the 4am running thing didn't happen. So I'm settling for a treadmill run this morning sometime.

The MontaƱo’s said...

Hey Holl,
Love the blog! Someday I may start one, it's just one of those life goals of mine I guess! I love it and can't wait to keep seeing your updates!

I'm Jenny said...

I'm LOVIN your Blog Holly!

Jill said...

so I love how I have already checked your blog like 4 times today (that's what happens when you have NOTHING to do at work) and everytime I have checked...it's been updated/modified! thank you for adding excitment to my work day! love you!

Steph said...

So cute, I love it!! It is an obsession though ... lol!! Added to my list ....

The Birch Family said...

I sent the inviation to our bolg. It was so good seeing you yesterday and I am excited about our plans!

Katie said...

So you're a Pioneer Woman fan, too, huh? Gotta love the Marlboro Man!! Your blog is cute and I love being able to stay in touch with you guys.

LeLe said...

Love your blog Holly! I noticed that you too have Dave Ramsey listed on your favs. Are you & LeRoy going to his "Total Money Makeover" at the e-center on Saturday? I am, I just have general addmission seats so if you are let me know maybe we could sit together or hook up for lunch down there.