Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Rain may have changed our camping plans, but we still got as much as we could this weekend. On Sunday, the girls, LeRoy and I joined the Parkers for their Sunday evening camp dinner. It was wonderful, as usual, thanks, Parkers!
On Monday, we had rain and shine as we played in the UVSC outdoor volleyball tournament. It was a little scary starting out- puddles everywhere, off and on rain, a ball that kept gaining weight as it soaked up water, etc. But in the end, it was a really fun day. Tash and I won our division (well, everyone in our division dropped out because of the weather, so we played down a divison, so we would have been really mad if we hadn't won), and it was SO FUN! When it started raining in the middle of a game, we put on our hoods and Tasha said, "Oh ya! We're truly die-hards!" Tash is a great friend and an awesome partner to play with. I can hardly walk today, but it was SO worth it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ya know what I would love to see on this blog Holly?....A picture of you actually sitting on the couch, watching TV, and eating your cinnamon bear popcorn!! You're awesome....marathons, volley tourney's, etc.!! I need more of your personality in my life!! I guess a whole lot of your talent too!! Nice job!