Friday, May 23, 2008

Cinnamon Bear Marshmallow Popcorn


For just a few minutes I'm going to pretend I'm one of those food blogs with really good recipes and drool provoking pictures of treats. This popcorn recipe sounds like an odd mix of random things, but I'm telling you, it's one of those treats that you will not be able to keep your fingers off. Teah's grandma made if for her to take camping this weekend... I don't know if it will last past the car ride!
Cinnamon Bear Marshmallow Popcorn:
Sauce:
1 cup butter
1 1/3 cups sugar
1/2 cup Karo syrup
Boil for 3 minutes, remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon vanilla.
In a large bowl combine:
3 cups miniature marshmallows
2 (ish) cups cinnamon bears cut up
2 bags Smart Pop Orville Redenbacher (I don't know if it really makes a difference which brand you use)
Add sauce on top and mix well.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That sounds SUPER yummy! I can't wait to make that - I may have to make a trip to the store so I can make it this weekend!

Jill said...

and by Teah's grandma i assume you mean Leroy's mom, because she sounds creative! :) have fun camping!

Karyn said...

Thanks alot Jill!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

haha!! just kidding MOM! love you!

Jessica said...

So I made this and it is super yummy - I think I put to may bears in it though, next time I may try it with out the bears and I bet it would be just as good, thanks for the yummy recipe!!!

Stay At Home Blog said...

Thank you for posting this. My friend made it for me a few nights ago and I lost her recipe...I am still craving it! Holy crap, it is SO GOOD!