Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fashionista

Ever since my sister requested a picture of Havi everyday she dresses herself, I've kept the camera close at hand whenever this little chica gets dressed. So, here you go sistas, the rules of fashion according to Havi:







































1. Just because no one else at Joy School dresses like this doesn't mean it's a bad thing.
2. Skirt + pants= can't go wrong.
3.Who says you can't wear a Halloween shirt in February?
4. Hot pink boots. 'Nuf said.
5. Christmas socks with pink boots or black mary janes? Yes, please!

6 comments:

Kelsy Alsup said...

laugh out LOUD!!! oh havi baby! this girl makes my day. it's truly the HIGHLIGHT of my day when i get a pic message of havers and her outfit of choice. love her. way to capture this. i'm so glad you let her dress herself. good mom

Lisa said...

Adorable!! I love it!!!!

J-me said...

Oh these are classic! Seriously in love right now!

Jill said...

seriously CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! ah, this made my day! i love her!! thanks for letting her dress herself and for taking pictures.

The MontaƱo’s said...

Those outfits are fantastic! She'll love looking back at these when she's a designer on project runway and be like, look how creative I was at 4!

holly said...

FYI: today she's wearing the pink skirt, a flowery shirt, her "Super Havi" cape, and the brown boots with a big flower at the heel.