Saturday, January 29, 2011

3 old shirts repurposed



Okay, I admit, I a little proud of myself right now. We had a chill at home night tonight, Eden went to sleep, Teah and Havi watch the Labyrinth (you remind me of the babe...) and I went through my (and my sisters) D.I. pile and found three shirts- a white one with a stain on the side, a grey one with a hole on the bottom, and a polka dot one that was just unwanted. I had a creative burst, got out the scissors and sewing machine and put them together in this fun little dress!

6 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

Oh my, all I can say is AMAZING! How is that possible... my lack of creativity is so jealous. Nice job Holl!

Emily said...

Wow! You are a creative genious Holly. I can't wait to see her in that dress tomorrow at church.

Andrus Family said...

ADORABLE - and now you'e made me want to watch the Labyrinth as well!!

Jenna Hansen said...

Holly=amazing!!!

Steph said...

Wow! So creative and so cute!!

Sessions said...

I keep looking in our closets and thinking I should re purpose a lot of this stuff for the kids and now you have inspired me even more!!! Great job I love it!!