Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling Patriotic?

July is probably my favorite month. I love summer. I love the 4th. I love the U.S.A. I love summer nights. I love that Utah gives you a 'bonus' holiday on the 24th. I love all the birthday people this month (havi, kelsy, grandpa). I love peach/nectarine season. I love celebrating being married to Mr. Wonderful on the 21st (happy 9th anniversary, leroy!) I love vacations. I love road trips.

Teah learned a new song on our most recent road trip through Yellowstone and Island Park.

2 comments:

The MontaƱo’s said...

WOW! Nice job Teah! Those a LOT of words to remember, awesome!! Happy July Holly!! :)

Sarah said...

Oh my heck that is cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks! Glad you're having a great summer! Hope you're feeling well and that things are good for you guys! It's been a while!! Hope to see you soon!