Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cabinets!!!
I love my cabinets. I don't know what I like more, the rounded island with wood bent around the arc or the clean white lines... I just love them.



Here's the master bathroom- I'm really excited about this. Our toothbrushes will have their very own tilt drawer! My blowdryer will have it's very own spot! The hairspray, medicine, curling irons, etc. will all have a place... heaven.

This is the fireplace, it was just done yesterday. There will be a mantle in that empty spot.
We're getting there. The 'to-do' list seems to never end, but it's getting there. Today the carpet is coming, by the end of the week we're getting countertops, the exterior is coming along (I'll have to post a couple pictures of it, it's cool!), and we're still really hoping to be in by Christmas. I'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

melanie said...

yay! your cabinets look awesome! i love them! let me know what i can do to help!

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

You're house is looking amazing. I love you're cabinets. You guys are doing so awesome putting everything together.

Steph said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see pics. It is going to be beautiful! I bet you are just so stinking excited. :)

LeLe said...

Wow!! B-E-A-utiful! I'm so excited for you,... and a bit jealous. I want the official tour when you're in. ;)

Lyndsay said...

thanks for posting more pictures- everything looks awesome!

JCLS said...

Love it! You can design our house......if that day ever comes! :)

ChanB said...

Diddo, you will def design a house for us someday if we can afford you. When I read the description of your master bath I thought she is definitely Jill's sister...